The Visitors Center will be in Cary Memorial Building until spring of 2020.
1605 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington MA
between Woburn Street and Grant Street
Tour bus parking has been moved to Massachusetts Ave directly in front of Cary Memorial Building, on the same side (the North side). The parking meters there have been covered and labelled No Parking. Those spaces are for tour buses.
If you are coming East on Massachusetts Avenue, here's how you turn around (see map below):
- continue past Cary Memorial Building
- turn left onto Woburn Street
- immediately turn left onto Fletcher Avenue
- take the first left into the parking lot (owned by the Town)
- turn left just after the brown house to exit the parking lot
- turn right and park at any of the covered parking meters
If you have any questions about bringing a tour to Lexington, or parking, please call the Visitors Center at 781-862-1450.
There are several spaces for tour bus parking beginning with the third parking space in front of the building.